Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I am So ANGRY...........


I am so angry yesterday... had a meeting with the boss, and he criticizing my unit, while the fault was from other unit.... why wrong with him?

i really don't understand it, i remember when i tried to apply for my Xmas holiday, he told me that i took to many holiday, but the strange thing was, i was saving all that holiday just for that reason, why other can and i could not? stupidly yesterday, he was the one who suggest that if any of us want to take long holiday, We can just make sure there is replacement and our job are all done... Boleh plak tetiba......!!! Argggggggghhhhh!!!!! malas ler!!! bodoh nak mampus tul....

Now my service record book has gone missing, i am not sure where, but luckily i have a photocopy copy, so am safe.... tak payah nak pikir2 lagi, now , just photograph is needed...need to see the JPA people as soon as possible...

one of my friends just got transfer, Luckily guy!! tapi problem is , kurang ler kaki kang... glad for him and hope the replacement is a good as he is....

am broke this month, really broke...... hehehe cant wait for my next payday... hehehe.....

The Ben Chumel

No comments: