Friday, August 22, 2008

My Redang Holiday Trip……..best siot!!!


Well this blog is 2 days late, because the past few days I was recuperating from my holiday which was suppose to be a time to recuperate from my work, how ironic is that huh?

How was my trip? Well I was great , because it was with my friends, the boat ride was a bit tiring but nevertheless fun. First day snorkeling did not turn out so well, a few of my friends was swept away by the strong wave so had to be a life guard for a while, problem was, it been a while since I did so serious swimming so, my arm felt like jelly after rescuing some of my friends and a few student at teluk kelong bay. Hehehe….

The food was to my taste is average but the room was nice and comfortable. Had a chance to do some scuba-diving which was fun but because of my buddy had drain all the air in his tank we had to cut the dive short, but again nevertheless it was a nice and good dive indeed. The night life was fun, but the best part was midnight dip in the sea, added bonus it was a full moon, so the water was beautiful…totally magical, if I ever choose to live as a witch, I totally choose Redang.. hehehehe….

The trip back was a bit tiring, much controversy happen that day, which include me in it, hehehehe strange rite for someone who is always trying to avoid controversy I was in the middle of it that day.

I have to agree it was the best holiday and it was my first after two years as a working adult…hehehe…. Hugs to all!!! Muah2!!

The Huggable Ben

P/s there were more happening during the holiday, but cant really say it in the blog, hehehehe trade secret hehehe….

No comments: