Monday, February 15, 2010

what new? my new shoes....huhuhuhu


So what did i get my self fro CNY? a brand new shoes..but can it categories as a shoes? well.. my brand new CROCS.... yeah i know... my legs got too tired last week after over working... so ayah suggest that i get a new shoe rather than my comfy sandall...Ayah suggested schooll..so there i was opening my "BIG BOOK OF FINANCE" to see if i could actually afford one.. after much sacrificing of stuff that i dont really need, i found that yeah i actually can afford it.. I went to the mall, but they dont have it, with my size...sadly.. But then i remember that another type of foot wear that also protect and reduce your legs fatigue after a long walk. It is The CROCS.. But in Mid Valley the price for an Original CROCS overshoot my bugget almost RM100. So i guess i had to postponed my intention to buy it.. cause it must be the "ORIGINAL" CROCS...only the "ORI" have the material that is use in manufacture it which are gonna help. the non-original is no more than a normal sandal if you ask me.

Then.. a friend told me that i can buy the original CROCS from a friends who is a distributer for it at a much bigger discount.....hehehe...and there you go...my new CROCS...and i am so enjoying it rite now... huhuhuhu

The Huggable Ben

1 comment:

Leesha said...

Uii nah... smart lah tue CROCS. Ada utk perempuan kar? Yg selesa bah d pakai jln2. Hehehehe...napa nda warna hitam.