Sunday, March 21, 2010

Holiday mood...


I have this weird ability to fortell lotery num.. but until now i am only able to win rm13.00 and Rm 19.00 from my last play. Funny rite... hehehehe but i must not make it a habit.. huhuhuhu...

i am at the office try to finish a few errant that i wasnt able to finish last friday. I think i pull a muscle and cant lift my left arm above my chest.. adei...injured plak... but nooo.. i will not ditter my spirit to keep going to the gym huhuhuhu....

Yesterday i wen to time square just for a stroll, i bought a cup of tall vanila latte..and read a book in Border for lika 5 minute and end up sleeping on the couch for an hour and a half, i hope i did not snore...huhuhu... but it was fun day yesterday...

took some medicine just now now i am feeling light headed and sleepy at the same time... huhuhu
i want to go on a holiday, my body is telling me that i really need too...it malfunctioning even more often than usual. so maybe i might just do that

the huggable ben

No comments: