Friday, April 9, 2010

One of those Friday...


Well the thing about this Friday, there is actually nothing to look forward to in Saturday so i dont get to excited about the whole weekend stuff. so let me see what have i done today that seem to be more conducive to my being....nothing..just work and work i guess.

today was Ijah last day, Glad that she finally gain a permanent job, hope for great success for you ijah.

I found out yesterday that i could do simple Yoga exercise. The leaning panther, the sun salutation, and the one where you arching you back while it flat.. cant actually do the more complex pose, but at least i am getting my flexibility back after all this year. Dont really wish to go slim, i dont have any plan to slim down, Like i said before, I go to the gym to maximize my stamina so i can play more position and maximum pleasure... huhuhu..Plus it my health i guess i need to take care my body more better than the past few years.. i was 300lbs when i started now i am at 247lbs.. hope to go down more and probably i be able to do a back flip soon who knows rite? hihihihihi..

P/s i was watching paul blart:mall cop then i notice i want kevin james body when he was in "The Kings of Queen" let go ben....

The Huggable Ben

No comments: