Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I was born to make you happy…..


People ask me, why am I still single, and well I can easily brush off that question by saying I am just waiting for the rite one… my soul mate ( just like what Um liyana wrote last week huhuhu…)…. But that does not stop me form being the naughty me….

Then I heard this song from Britney spears.. “I was born to make you happy”… and I realize.. yeah maybe that why…I was born to make you all happy .. in my own special way to each individual in my life..when you enter my life, I am there to make you happy… and only when you no longer happy with me then you are no longer in my life…but well if you not happy why stay rite? But today I was told I am, by more than 3 person…and my heart was like wow.. semangat kerja semakin meningkat dan kerja harus selesai hari ni gak… Muahahahaha….. sanggat bertenaga….huhuhu…

I may not be the richest person you ever meet ( but I am working on it..), I may not be the most good looking person you ever meet ( I am not Taylor Lautner..but I am the cutest)… But I can assure you.. being my friend will put lot of smile in your life, a guarantee shoulder to cry on, and an open ear and heart to talk to… I am happy mode today…!!! Huhuhu

No comments: