Monday, November 7, 2011

Pangkor Vacation.....!!

So 5th of November ....Its actually the anniversary of a friends passing 5 years ago..but It has been 5 years..and I better celebrate his life rather than continue to be sad. He be in my thought always. This year the date fall on a Saturday and a day before the Aidiladha... and that means an extra day off on Monday... !!!

13th of November 2011 is the 4rd seminar and where 5 assignment are to be handed in. So Today (Tuesday 8th Nov) we will be focusing on all the assignment final touch and my day job too. So to better prepared for a week of full concentration, I need a short vacation .....and island Vacay!! Pangkor!~!~!~!~!..... huuuu!~!!! yeah!! Hehehehe...
So this year, 5 of us went to Pangkor Island....our activity are swimming in the sea, sleeping in a freezing resort room, wacth tv, eat dinner, play card, swimming in the pool, eat late dinner, snacking in front of tv in a freezing room, eat snack, eat breakfast, swim in the sea, continue swimming in the sea, riding around the island atc... so..the summary of activity would be Eat,swim,sleep, wacth tv,swim ..hehehe...yes that the thing that really relax me. I hope my friends enjoy it too. But this is not just a vacay..it is also a mission to finish my assignment for photo communication ..thanks to mang for the info and skill shared....
But the Sea, the wind, the fresh air, the amazing view, the warm sea water, the sun ....really make me melancholy...I started to miss someone...and wishing that someone was there with me....all the way back home I can’t stop thinking about that someone. Erm..... so lar weird.. I guess Island really has a great impact on me.
On the beach I had a lot of thinking done, what if...I finally say it out loud what my heart is saying, would it make any different? Honestly I don’t think so; it may even cause you to lose friends after that. But I always wanted to do so...problem is I am trained to be a nice person, I don’t have the strength to do that since I do not want to lose a friends or someone I care just because I say it out loud. So let’s keep the real Ben inside. Let the world see who they want to see...maybe someday you have that chance to do it.. but it will be when I have nothing else to lose.
Ok need to get back to my assignment this has been a nice break... huhuhu...




The Huggable Ben..

No comments: