Saturday, March 22, 2014

The twitch in march..

I am a very superstitious person, I read tarot card as a hobby, I see small environmental sign and spell casting on a very inspirational night. but yesterday my left eye start to twitch  and my study in the metaphysical tell me that I need to watch my back, something out of my comfort zone would happen.

So I did just that, did not buy anything expensive. Did not go out late at night, did not go travelling for the whole day until well you guess it, I fell asleep whilst watching one of my favourite detective drama on tele “Castle” and wouldn’t you had know I broke my glasses…(T_T)… my couple of hundred ringgit worth of glasses that I order a month ago.

But I should be great full that it was the only thing happen, when I check the damage on the glasses, I realize that it has sharp edges and can easily cut my eye. So at least it did not turn into a tragedy to me just to my wallet this month.

Classes are starting soon, and we would stationary and textbooks and all other stuff. Well honestly I been in these situations countless time and made preparations on every occasions, but well sometime things just happen that we could not have predicted like what just happen.  

I need pizza….wuuuu~~~~~


The Huggable Ben

No comments: