Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The fluffy eccentric dream *blush *blush



I have one favourites movie actually, “Practical magic” Staring Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman, it is the go to movies when I need to felt warm and fuzzy after maybe a rough day.

But one of the best part of the movie was when the song “This Kiss” from faith hills was played. It was the first kiss for Sally.

And during my fluffy eccentric dream last night that was the exact song that was playing.  Why I called it eccentric because it deviate from my normal kind of dreams.

It remind me of my first crush, my first kiss, my first make out, my first…… you know all the first stuff~~ it remind me of all of that… *blush*blush*blush

It not wrong to dream about stuff like that right? I mean it’s just a dream, but I can feel the blush after I woke up until dawn, the fluffiness and softness and the warmth of the hugs too. Hahahaha~~~ (=^_^=).

The thing I don’t understand about the dream was my house was near the sea, and I was when scuba diving and like something about lot of people came to the house then  well, the fluffy fluffy part  and I finally got to hear the words “finally, I wanted to do that for 16 years” hahahahahahaha~~~ (=^_^=)….

Well I know it was just a dream, but It felt nice, thanks big guy up there, I know it’s was from you, *wink*wink…..send it again if you don’t mind…. I like it very much… (=^_^=)…~~~~


The Huggable Ben~~~

No comments: