Saturday, April 4, 2020

Day 18 of the MCO….Shadow people..


Well last night had to sleep with the lights on cause the shadow people are back weird things is that I had prep everything that might cause them to now come back to the house but when I move to the master bedroom. I move the location of the particular stuff to set up the barrier up.. I forgot that the movement are not really where it supposed to be. So I had to move and add some of the stuff so the circle is complete. Hopefully they won’t come back. Although they don’t really do anything that really hazardous  just that the shocked from the glimpse of them are really annoying and it put thought in your mind that you really don’t want to be thinking in the middle of the nite trust me with that hahahaha..

So the order from Shoppe arrived today. I tot it was a clear plastic but it was actually packet with an address pouches hahahaha.. Well I don’t really mind since I have used for it too to compartmentalize the stuff I am packing for the whole move.
Haven’t had any job for the last few months since I had move from the big city.. owh you know what? I think I need to change the name of this blog from the big city to just the big town since I am no longer in the Big City just a small town in the middle of the peninsular living an hermitic life hehehehe….

I saw a quote today about how when you get older and wiser you then to have a silent private relationship who knew will know who does not then you need to be relevant to know who I have a relationship with if you not relevant MYOB ~~~ hehehe…long distant relationship? Yeah cant be help but I am so happy that I can have a relationship after so many heartbreak along the way… almost believe that I don’t deserve to have a meaningful relationship. I should just be a slut…and you know enjoy the flesh than understanding the meaning of love…ala giteww hahaha…
I need to prepare the stuff for the job I have taken, I hope there gonna be a few hundred RM from ths which can really help me in my traveling move after the whole MCO ended….
Anyway I just heard a good farewell greeting…

“I See You When The World Healed~~” so meaning for us I think

The Hug-gable Hermetic Ben


No comments: