Sunday, February 10, 2008

Post Holiday Blues…….


Hi all well, it was a long holiday hugs, and some people even took extra days, for me the long holiday was well slow..

Sis Jess Came down to Kl, The cinema was full for the last 4 days…. So did not do any movie watching, just had a fun time with friends, like joe, abr and friends, thank reeze blanja Pizza….and J.CO Donat are like so hard to buy, the line are so long…..By the way Pavilion seem to be to crowded…. Like BTS more... although Pavilion is a place to be seen I mean all the artis are there….hehehe..cam ler kte minat sanggat kan…..

Other than that just had too much rest I guess. Hehehe..

So what my plan for valentine? I am not sure yet, but maybe just hang out at the “loft” hehehe….only few understand…..Jeng3x

Diet report……. Up until 7 February 2008, it was going great, then it change, during the holiday, I know but problem I still keep up the other program and today my diet is back on…. Doing weight training twice daily, and kindda felt the extra stamina, and the current weight still 125kg, but well it was just two weeks rite, so let wait next month report K!

The Huggable Ben

No comments: