Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Feverish weekend I guess…



Another feverish weekend I guess.. body did not feel well since this morning.. and the extra low heat in the office increase the symptom.. a bit blur..low blood sugar.. and sleepiness, huhuhu…. Last fever was 15 of February 2011, It was not really a fever I think but all the symptom was there… lay in bed for the whole afternoon.

A bit late for my bday blog but rite after my bday weekend, my schedule was so pack that I could not squeeze any time to do a single blog.. Accept for the update on facebook.. which well I am addicted to hahahaha….

I think the second last post before this one I wrote something about waiting for something to come and before the news come I am stuck in the hovering stage…. Well the “news” came and it did not goes as plan… but then again the news came during the time when I was very very happy and the effect of the blow was not that hurtful as I tot It might… and the celebration that come after the news came really healed me faster. The next step was to choose the next best step to move on… then I got the call for an interview to go to Korea..it was just an interview but at least this year I am invited to try my luck than last year. So well I am happy about that too.. the next step would be after the month of may so.. for the time being I am still hovering…. Huhuhu….

The Phrase “Just Go With It” was the title of the new Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston movie…I haven’t seen the movie yet but the phrase was some how explaining the few stuff happening around me… we all know how the requirement to process some documentation is a bit redundant and really troublesome for those who are not train in it.. what really hurt me in a way, was it because I was the one helping them to prepare the document…?? Cian the person who was doing the process.. Always queried by higher ranking people for the ridiculous request… but I am very thankful of the person doing the process.. and for the higher ranking people…as I am a passive person….”I Just go with it..” at least at the end of the day… my friends which I help still receive what he deserve… Just prove to this higher ranking people that all this while.. you not doing your job…. Plus I know how you come up with the idea… since the source accidently spill her gut while trying to defend your request….no maturity even at that age!! Huhu…

Ok I think I take half day today since boday say go and rest….

So the huggable ben on his way to clinic…..

1 comment:

Marpono said...

hope you get well soon....(^o^)