Friday, March 25, 2011

Cloud on a sunny day…!! wuuu~~~






Today start a bit hectic.. woke up a bit late….running to catch the bus… having coffee on the go.. yet the sun was shining….. I felt very nice…but then again the feeling I had for the past few weeks came to haunt me… I wrote something about waiting for something and because until I got the news I be hovering and waiting for the moment the news to come..I have a feeling that it would not come along my way…so I did prepare a few things to do as a second option …. So at last I got the news….and as I expected it did not go my way.. so to be honest a bit heart broken…but as I learn from many experience.. when god close a door … he open a window…. And I guess I be using the window…after I choose which window to use…. :-P

Strangely I tot I would be more heart broken from the news than what I am felling now…. But I guess the big guy up there have his plan…. So he blessed me with a happy and sunny day today… so when the news come…..it would not hurt that much….and I worked. But then again…. That life…..if life throw you lemons.. you make lemonade..

So even there was a cloud on my sunny day, It was just there to cold down the land a little bit…

Thank you so much for all the De’early Bday Wishes…..and Present too…

The huggable which getting more huggable with a 5 kilo of ice-cream to gobble down!! Hahahaaha

Ben

No comments: