Thursday, March 10, 2011

I am drawing the line…..


There is a limit, there is always a limit for everything, for the good thing and also for the bad….I cant really do anything more, since you had tap out everything out of me… it is here where I draw the line… and say.. this is my limit… no matter how much I wanted to do more, I could not do more than what I had done already… I am waiting for your response, if I did the rite thing you would respond by respecting my decision and appreciate what have I done for you..huhuhu…tapi dalam hati ada gak perasaan would really like to help more…but biler ko nak blajar handle benda ni sendiri….huhuhuhu… huhuhu……..

Rhythm keje minggu ni agak tergangu skit walaupun able to handle everything and today for at least 2 hours my work station was clear.. then it was again fill with task to done before the end of the week…. Which actually is the easy part.. but my mind was not 100% here at the moment…..my mind is far away…waiting…..for something…..because if it did not come then I have the second option ready to go….but until anything can be confirmed I am stuck in the middle….hovering in silent……erm…motivasi takde siot….

A few things to do during lent…..i have list already done let see if I could actually do everything…but for these past few days cam ok lak huhuhu……I would like to be a monk for a couple of week just to get my head together again…huhuu….

Another day and life of…

The Huggable Ben

No comments: