Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Archeology of my room and Bee nite..



Yesterday I wrote about house cleaning.. after I posted the blog I went and read all my past blog, and so lar very the eye opener…. I can see that I gradually growing into the person that I am today… although… the stuff that I say I found while cleaning… I bought it in 2008..yes… three years ago… It was there literally untouched…..wow….. it like the pyramid… left to be rediscover after so long… ahahahhaa archeology of my own room hahahahaha……

Bee….nite… semalam pass mandi jer.. tetiba empat ekor lebah masuk bilik dari tingkap…huhuhu…sekor hampir sengat leher kte plak tue… nasib baik ler dah pernah tgk discovery channel pasal lebah ni… guna spray nyamuk untuk peningkan dier pastu penyek ngan majalah huhuhu… tapi malang nyer pepagi tadi muncul lak kekawan dier…..kali ni mmg kene sengat dah dua ekor.. siot jer.. nasib baik ler lebah madu jer bukan tebuan.. ambik antihistamine jap kat klinik tadi.. bengkak pun dah reda dah.. huhuhu….siot jer…am I that sweet that bee envy me? Hahahahaha… I wish…!! Hehehe

Body not feeling very well though today….but can’t slack off must go gym today… huhuhu…just wat yang lite2 jer… over 2 wat pe tul tak? Hehehe…..

So let’s go to the gym…!!!! Huhuhuhu….

The Huggable Ben

No comments: