Sunday, December 18, 2011

The hermit ...….

I guess I wanted to write about this for  a long time now, but I never found a reason to do so, but well I guess I finally have a reason to bring back the stories. I wrote a book once, never get publish because it was too extreme for Malaysian reader according to the jury at that time.

The stories about a man who was curse by the spirit guardian because, he misused a gift given to him, this curse would then bring bad luck and misfortune to the people he loved..in the end the only thing he can do was to leave them and watch them from a far, he will always be lonely but his happiness come from watching those he loved happy from afar.

I tot the book was going to be an only copy, it turn out I got an inspiration to do a sequel, the hermit who was curse to be lonely forever find someone he care so much, that he is willing to do anything for that someone..now the problem is the curse is still there… and the hermit knows what he has to do…but his heart tell him, this person is so special, you can never get this person out of your heart…but he had too.. or the person he care about would always suffer misfortune and stupid bad luck…
The ending of the sequel was, that person live happily, enjoying his life, and the hermit as usual only happy to see that person happy from a far…although his heart breaks and loneliness haunt him again, it was the right thing to do..his sacrifice for the happiness of others.

The funny part about the two books it never got publish, and it was based on a true account story…” you had grown up I guess, and you have a whole life a head of you  but you can’t move on until I bring the curse away”…..the last word the hermit has say to that special someone…. “ I be watching you, just from a far away place.”

If it only stay as a story…wouldn’t it be a nice dramatic one rather than a heart broken life stories….

No comments: