Friday, December 16, 2011

Last day of work in 2011

Owh my gosh the month of december has been the most hectic month of the year so far, as you know the study stuff and the work stuff and much much more..... although the anual year end holliday was nearing the work and the juggling for work and study become intense. i got a fever just handling the first week of december. and that was the continuing effect after the thirds seminar. huhuhuhu... dont get me wrong i am loving it so much but i am not sure if my bodY can handle it much longger. i am so lucky that the year end holidAy is coming.. i can totaly rest my tired body then......turn out that my final is held rite after my holiday so the holiday is also spent reading for the final exam in january...Aiiiyyyyoooo..... but well i did sign up for it and with it come all the stress i guesss.... rite now all in my mind is going back home with my family celebreting christmS and new year and resting as much as i can before starting a new year.. a hectic new year...!!!! hehehehe love you alll muaks!!!! huggable Ben

No comments: