Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Chinese New Year Holiday…


Is it a holiday? Hehehe…actually it is… I have a week of free time in my hand…so what do I do? I went amulet hunting…. For this year the year of the dragon…a few amulet is needed..(don’t sweet it on true user  would understand…) but to no avail because well most of the shop I knew is closed and those which are open really put a high price on it since it quite rare I guess. So have to postpone it until after the New Year celebration.

Since the CNY came early this year…and there are so many thing happening at the same time, I did not plan anything for the holiday, I went to the cinema but none of the new movie seem attractive enough for me to watch, those which is interesting  I had already seen. So yeah I don’t have anything to do. So I am taking my Camera and go Lion Dance Hunting If there still any troupe left here in Kuala lumpur.

A lonely guy in kuala lumpur…what am I to do?. Maybe I go shopping for…errrmmm…shirt? Or maybe a new undergarment? Yeah that a really rare fine indeed hehehe... I meant I can’t stay in the house watching anime all day (they are to touching to watch...on a holiday) brought my swimming trunk along if I suddenly fine a nice place to go swimming that be a nice thing to do…jumping into a body of water be nice…ermm that be a great idea actually…well I hope everyone had a nice holiday…and prosperity all year long…

The huggable ben

No comments: