Monday, March 5, 2012

The Month Of March…..


I never knew that the month of February would just pass me by without me posting anything, actually there was a lot to say during February but there was so many things happening in such a short time I guess even with an extra day in the month, hey who knew it wasn’t enough huh?

But February did past by just like that, I guess I enjoy the month because it went so fast, in actuality it was a very stressful month indeed, first there is the project that has a deadline in march so very the “tergolek-golek” and  the late niter at the office, but after the last meeting are done it seem that everything had cool down a bit, though still have some stuff to pursue, I need to negotiated further for it.

Every time there is an early pay because of a holiday it is always a hassle to do any type of “bajeting”, but I notice that,  It was during this time that a lot of financial thing tend to pop up, I mean my phone went haywire, the run out of meds, need a new appliance, the new bills and many more. Actually I had anticipated it to appear, but apparently I did not see it coming when a few changes started to pop up at the same time, new portfolio and responsibility to do. So yeah it was actually a stressful month indeed.

Enough about the stuff that was stressful, let’s see what was very nice during the month of February, Mom birthday and the best news ever, got my first semester result,  out of four subject I got 2 A – (Sociology and Media Studies) 1B(Photo communication) and An A in Effective Speaking. My Gred Point Average for this semester is 3.70 and that mean I got my first Dean Badge ever… and I am so happy about it, I mean at least for once I earn a Dean Badge and although I was hard work, with a few sleepless night for assignment, study and tiring ride to class which is a whole Sunday. But it all was worth it.

Then I realize something, I found that I was so stress when things that I do, are altered because someone else say it was the wrong way, but when the actually revelation come to be, what I was doing was right all along, the only thing that was wrong was the idea came from me. But if there was anything to blame it was not forward to those who say it was wrong but the blame goes to me. That is the true reason why I got so stress out recently. If I was blame for the thing that I did wrong, I kind of occay with it, I mean I was wrong let me fix it, but when my work are interfered by others and the blame still goes to me than that just suck!!. 
That another reason why I can’t wait classes going to start, I know is going to be hard and tiring, but it is all me, the good the bad and the learning is all me, I am going to reap the benefit and I am going to take the blame for every mistake I make and not for other people mistake.

Anyway, its march, its lent, and it supposed to be the time I am most happy and nothing going to mess that up (I hope!) , am I able to gain another Dean Badge? I surely hope so, Like a Pokemon Badge if I receive 6 I would be entitled to fight at the bigger league and would that be fun.

Wish me luck and good health for the new semester and the new experience that i meant to go through. for another month,  another semester and  another project to finish soon…



The huggable Ben…

No comments: