Sunday, April 8, 2012

The April shower..

I am doing this blog on a rainy day so hence the title…


April had come at last, which also mean that my 41 days of fasting carbonated drinks is also over, I calculated for it to end on my birthday rather than it supposed to end at 8 April, because I would like to be able to celebrated my end fasting for lent on my birthday. I would like to thank a lot of my friends who had sent me well wishes on my bday. Thank you also for the great dinner. But the end of march was not only my Bday it was also the start of my second semester, which also my third semester because I am taking some extra subject to compensate the contract tenure that I have with my employer..really forgot to read the fine print… hahaha… no biggy.. just a month of full class and assignment… shouldn’t be that bad (I wish!)

The job that was supposed to be finish during march got delay and had also continue into the month of april so yeah totally awesome month indeed (If I make it out without being admitted to the hospital!)

Let’s review the new semester, I had taken 6 class, 5 are mainly theories and writing and the last one are designing project. I have Dr Jamal which is quiet a nice guy indeed, his notes are complete and instruction is clear. Just don’t miss an assignment deadline. I have Mr Ramesh who don’t allow us to talk in Malay in class so that we practice our English language ability, plus he can read lips just like me..hehe scary..and the assignment are something that we normally do in the office, so yeah more writing.

The next one we have En. Norsham, My favorite lecturer up-to-date… hehehe.. Clear instruction and easy to understand lecture plus a very dandy fellow… totally gonna try to get another A maybe an A+ in his class hehehe. After that we have Dr RG…I should be proud that I have a publish author and a regular columnist to teach us News writing, but…..he has all this talent and experience, how are we going to ever match up to his expectation?

Dr Amirul….a very energetic lecturer who love to talk a lot, very passionate in his field of study (journalism) but his assignment was to review a 300 page book in 10 pages…uuurrrgggghhh!!!! I am so blinded already hahaha. Dr Dani is my last lecturer which is a timid person who has a vast knowledge on anthropology, because he seem to be talking a lot about culture and stuff, but because of his timid nature, I kind of get bit sleepy in his class, not that the subject are not interesting (I am totally not into history) but a whole day class would drain anyone’s energy…hohohoho….

I lost 4 study Pen drive, I drop it somewhere I guess, cause I couldn’t find it at all, so had to buy a new one but at the moment are filled with office related work rather than study work. Have to learn to organizer save stuff.

So that it for the earlier part of April, until now I am able to manage the study and work load, I hope I can totally manage it until the end of the semester.

Wish Me Luck!!

The Huggable Ben

No comments: