Thursday, February 20, 2014

Paranormal February Days

Those whom always been reading my blog know that I am someone who are into the paranormal and the occult. I do accept and acknowledge there are being on other plain and from other dimension than us.

I once read that a theory about the paranormal is that our world have different dimension and on the other dimension other than ours this creature does exist and on certain places where our dimension collide with theirs  and our path cross we could really see them. That the scientific view of the paranormal occurrences like yokai and other beings that are deem a myth by our society.

As a tarot reader myself, I can saw some weird reading which portray the same card but different reading and understanding each time I deal my deck.

Because I myself have experience these phenomenon and occurrences, I would never judge anyone who say they had seen it. I just do what every paranormal investigator do. I debunk with every explanation and if I could not explain it, that is when I conclude whether or not the occurrences did really happen.

But I like the traditional explanations, spirit with unfinished business which could be calm by prayer and ritual or being that just want to co-exist peacefully with the world of human.  

But what happen to me recently was, well I think I handle miserably. I did not do full debunking, but I am sure that it was a knock. Three knock..three times and what did I do?, I pick up my bag  and  leave everything behind. Some paranormal investigator I am… hahahahahaha~~~

But well I found it very interesting. More so when a few more reports from other level a few days apart. I think they might be here, and I hope I did not disturb it in any way because I need to do more late night in the future for my work and studies.  Be there entity but I hope you wont bother me or my colleague. Until ..well if we are ever going to move to other office building.

Till next time

The Hug-gable Ben


Amateur Paranormal Investigator 

No comments: