Thursday, February 13, 2014

The waiting game is over~~~


I finally got my result I got an A and 2 B+ and a C+… I guess well I deserve the C+, I was not focus on the subject at all the whole semester….huhu~~~

Really happy at the moment, now can really relax and just wait until the next semester to start which will be in march if I am not mistaken…

Semester 6/7, mean half subject semester 6 and half semester 7, hope could complete it all at least before my contract end after the 48th month of my student life wuuu~~~~

I want to go on a holiday…maybe to the beach~~maybe pangkor… just  me myself and nature….wuuu~~~ I like it so much…~~ hehehehe~~~~

Would like to thank my event lecturer Che lee, my research methodology Dr Teddybear , my theorist lecturer En Ahmad and my mandarin lectuerer Lao Shi Goh* Sorry Lao Shi, did not focus on your subject at all this semester wuuu~~~

Now let’s plan  what to do until next semester….movie catch up marathon? Or backpacking trip? Or just more gym hour?....wuuu~~~



The huggable ben

No comments: