Thursday, August 31, 2017

What??? 1st post?? What was I doing??? Let see…..


There the new year, it was fine but did not got to do much at my home town since well all time was well spent with family. Got a new niece during this time, Baby Gwen was the highlight of the whole hometown visit. This year can’t buy anyone toys since well I don’t think toys are relevant to them, plus it only took them a few days to get fed up with them so what a good uncle to do then just gave new year’s money. Cousin was all grown up, I remember when I was the grown up and they were still youngsters that was a cute years indeed, now everyone has grown up, everyone has girlfriends to attend too, but one thing for sure I love it when we get together and have our new year drinking session. The grown up of my generation.

January roll in and well I had a hard time coming back to KL and work life, I woke up in the middle of the nite frantic to find where baby Gwen was, I was taking care of her until I had to come back to work so yeah I was missing her a bit. But the is was also the start where me heart got broken. Why is it when I open up my heart to anyone it keep getting hurt and well I do not like my state of mind at this time. Hurt deliver hate and hate does not go well with me, cause it cause more hearth break than ever before.

February was the month where it was official my heart was broken again and it hurt as much as ever, Then I realize that I have friends whom understand and well it was not as terrible to go through when you have friends that was there for you in hardship and all, so at the time where I needed the most I was sent a friends whom I never thought would ever be my friend. And that was February..
Mac came along, with all the hectic-ness of my job and some issue that was arise because I was helpful.. Yeah I know stupid rite? But that what happen, to compensate the blur ness of my head I decided to do something about my own life my own development so On march 2017… I enrolled as a master student. Using all the profit I have to do it too. That was it I guess..

April was not really eventful just so much to read and learn and stuff to do in the office and well I do felt that it was like my formation to be a better me. Heart still broken yet still hoping that what was lost will return.

Came May…I thought I would complete the rite of conformation sacrament at this time, why? I sense that it what I need to do, so I spend what left of the small profit in getting to my hometown and fulfilling my rite to the sacrament of conformation, I didn’t get to use the name Alejandro but at least my name was unique enough to hold for the rest of my  life. So may was a fulfilling one indeed.

Enter June, My master class are getting more harder with test and presentation and report to submit but that the whole reason for it to happen, it if not hard I would mater if you complete or not your studies that why we shall prevail amidst adversity hahahahaha… it was also the third of the contact class for my theology studies, and I saw the the chance to see what Jesuit really is and went to find it out…

July the exam month has come although with only 3 subject the stake was high as anything below than a B would be a indication that I would not be able to continue my studies, so hard work and sacrifices of sleep are needed indeed..

August came…remember the small profit well it was back a few new job and stuff now enough to cover tuition fee for the second semester oh yeah I pass my first semester but not as good as everyone else but I pass and that all that matter…wuuu~~~~  and it was this month that again my heart got broken to pieces and well also lost it but at least special friends are around to help. Hugs heal broken heart faster.. I guess I was not over it yeat after so many month but well someone help me, thank you..you know who you are…

So now it 1st of September and wht do we have? Hari Raya Korban at the office hehehehe… but on to and adventure soonest wuuuu~~~~  let hope everything goes well..

The huggable Ben


No comments: