Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The move complete~~I guess


I guess this year is a two thing happening at one time, for example was wound healing twice this year, the boil and then now the exsospipe bunt on my leg. Trying to figure out my living arrangement and now for the 3rd time this year I move again. This year end whist my move to Temerloh Pahang. I am so stress because there were so much to do, packing repacking move removing. But if I were to be station here for now on we, I guess all the basic need are fulfilled. Except for the laundry arrangements. There is no nearby laundry that I can do myself, there is a laundry mat down the office I guess I can send it there but for now, I bring my cloths back to KL to be wash at the house. The KL home based.

Change is the only constant, that is what I always say to myself and to those whom had a drastic change in their life. Yes, change is the only constant but I didn’t say that it did not come with so much hardship to overcome and such. But I least I know whom I doing this for, for my faith for my family and for my future. Am I going to be here for that long? I am not sure of that but yeah it could mean I need to be here a while longer than I had expected but that come with the change I guess. The harder it get the more I learn about what to do and what to expect, don’t expect to much and you never go wrong cause you be more appreciated to the things that you have now. That a major thing that I need to rethink and reassess on what I am doing right now. Hopefully new place new people all the old stressed are going to stay in the past.   

There is nothing else top look forward to this year but the long holiday going to spend it with friends and family especially with my heart an soul RRDU~~~ wuuuuuu~~~~ huggy to all ~~


The Huggable Ben


No comments: