Wednesday, April 9, 2008

27 Dresses…..




I can spend the whole nite talking about this movie, cant believe that I finally found the one movies that tell a lot about myself and the character turn out to be a girl… owh my…. Totally ler….Ironic….Katherine Heigl was great in Knocked up , she was great in 27 dresses too

The movie is like my favorite anime where every time we watch it. It just tell you more about yourself. By the way my favorite anime is fruit basket…..

I felt Jane pain when she went in the restaurant and her prince charming was waiting there and it there was a proposal for marriage and suddenly the man of your dream say ”ops, she not the one, wrong girl…” AUCH!!!

And the part when she found out about Kevin who actually her favorite writer…”it like finding out your favorite love song was about a sandwich” hehehe…..i don’t know why, but it sound funny to me.….

But my favorite line as single person are..” Yes, yes it is, but then I remember that I got to have hot heat sex with random stranger and I felt so much better”… yeah this one was a great line….

I can spend the whole nite talking about the movie, believe me I can…. It just great to find another great movie.. Here my list of great movie… movie that have inspire some part of my life…

You Got Mail (The one is so beautiful), Shrek (funny yet romantic), Tattoo a Love Story (another great romantic funny movie, the one that make you say awh…..), Homeless to Harvard (very motivational) and now my dear friend we have 27 Dresses…..


The Huggable Ben

No comments: