Saturday, April 5, 2008

Just a sad day…….

I am not sure why I felt sad? I try to tell myself, that it all ok, I want to say that I don’t even care, that I don’t need that person, problem is I don’t need that person but I do care…..

Could it be that I am just jealous? It might be, that I am just jealous, but I felt jealous before, I doesn’t felt like this, I want to be nice.. I want to be friendly, but I have to be nasty, because that the only way,

I am not hurt in any way, just that I am sad, that I can’t be myself, I can’t be to caring of someone because that person is someone else’s, it unfair of me to interfere, although that person try so hard trying to get my attention, I just can’t, I am sorry, I am very sorry…..

By the looks of it, you happy rite? So just maintain being happy ok, with me you just making things hard on yourself.

Let me be me, here and alone, I learn it for some time now, that I was destined to be lonely, so let it be ok, just let it be, I am able to move on, why cant you? Just let go ok….

Well there you go, that Ben I guess. FYI I did not run from a fight…..it not even my fight, that person make it clear that I was not eligible to fight……

Just need to let it out guys….. hugs!!!!

The Huggable Ben

No comments: