Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nite of warmth and cuddles….


I cant believe that I am doing another one… but today seem to start very slow.. then makin hot until I came back just now, which is 2.32am… yeap…it was a hot nite.. indeed…..

This kind of thing always happen during the weirdest timing, after I finish my online mania at Times square.. I went to have my dinner where a faithfull meet up with someone, that I never tought I never see again….. so we catch up on a few stuff..then… one thing lead to another.. and I came back at 2.32 am hehehehe I even got something to commemorate the nite…. So my secretary friends.. tomorrow we have a show and tell ok.. hehehehe I know I am like so hot rite now… (Paris Hilton Slang….) oh yeah I mean I am done for the day…. but I got so much energy left…. Hehehe…and since I cant think of anything else to do to, I am doing another one…

I not sure if any of you agree with me, but since it was a nice thing that happen, I guess someone up that is giving me a nudge! Cheering me up!! Saying that nice things does happen to people like me, I wish my campus friends was around, cerita… mesti panjang…. Well since in 3 hour I have to go to work I better get to bed now…

Hugs to all…God Bless!!!!

The Huggable Ben

No comments: