Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Weekends......

Had a nice visitor last Friday… hehehe, fun nite indeed… but then the weekend came and i just realize I don’t have anything plan at all, so lar boring pastu…

Jalan2 to some of the college around kl on Saturday, just looking and droping something off there.. after that I went back to my room and stay almost for the rest of the day.. indoor, strange how time seem to move so fast, when we are not waiting for anything, next thing I know, it was Saturday nite, and because I was not planning to watch the concert tonite, I took to the street, went to pasar malam Kuala Lumpur, which bring back memories……

But well nothing much to see there, just people watching and well cheap food… hehehe tell you the truth the food was really nice..but the thing is, to take it back home was a bit messy, to much sauce .. hehehehe.. . Plus after you done with all those food you need to clean them up or the ants be up your room..hehehe…

So today seem to be a slow day, so I decide to go online…at Starbuck… hehehehe I know I told you guys I am broke, but well you see I just buy a cup of coffee and “bang!!” non stop online mania… plus the wireless signal seem to be very fast today, I was able to download a few episoded from my latest craze favorite show…”Ghost Hunters”.. they don’t actually catch or hunt ghost but the investigation and the reveal part always interest me.

Plus I finally can update some of my profile, like friendsters, Hi5 and many more…. It been while, been a bit bz, with the new system I am developing for the office, not really in a stable mode yet. Plus there are always “hantu stoking” lurking there, waiting to ruin everthing.

But well whutever it is, I try to make everything as stable as possible, P/s this is not a computer system k, hehehe The GOE-EDGMS is going to be on soon but until that happen, I can only hope on my manual system…

Wow…did I told you that they try to cut the communication and the stuff I do in the office… but they don’t know that I was using other system that bypass almost everything that can be block, just that recently the securities was a bit week.. so I use the simplest connections, Stupid tul peg and hantu stoking tue.. korang blok aku, korang pun kene blok sama… bodoh….tul!!! hehehehehe… plus I still can connect and so does my friends because kteorang dah lama buat benda ni……..wakakakakaak… just cant wait to see their face when they see that I still can chat, when they all cant anymore…. Wakaakakakakakaka…….

Ops I sound so evil huh??? Hehehehe….

That me

The Huggable Ben

No comments: