Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Burfday blog….




Well… now….first of all I like to thanks everyone for all the well wishes on my burfday…. My sis for the card and my special friend for dinner last nite.

So what happen on my burfday? Well, I took early off yesterday after a hefty meeting, so I can get myself all freshen up, pampered myself the whole afternoon, with facial and pedicure session (I rarely do this, but I found a spa that have it especial for men….), then I had a nice dinner with my friend, where we have to much cheese….., Well I had fun for pampering myself that afternoon and just a nice dinner afterward, it does sound not much happening but I like it that way.

What else happen?, Grissom from CSI proposed to Sarah last nite, was a cute episode… hehehe…After that I felt to tired… went to bed directly…..woke up at like 6.30am and almost miss my bus to work.. lucky I did not.

Had numerous call, sms, and email, try to reply to all but if I was unable to, really sorry guys…

What the present I got this year… well was not hoping for anything, but I may get one always wanted mobile phone… hehehe…. I did get a White Primrose bouquet this morning, which like shock me cause it was sent to my office, and its not really a local flower… FYI: white primrose is the birthday flower for 26 march, if you a witch if would be Henbane flower… hehehe…but you don’t want to receive henbane on you special day.. hehehe… Who sent it? Well …it a secret….let’s just say… strange but well I am thankfull, I know not easy to find them….Plus… a card would be less troublesome rite… cian jer susah2..

I am 25 this year, felt so old and daddy already….. hehehe…..


Thanks again all!!

HUGS AND MUAH!!!


The Huggable Ben

No comments: