Monday, March 24, 2008

Why…? Kenapa….?


Ben tak paham napa perlu sakitkan hati ben? Why? Ben dah buat sedaya upaya untuk just let it go, apa lagi yang nak dari diri ben?

Nak ben nangis2, sedih selalu? Mengingati kenangan2 lepas, the one that I was not able to get?,

Ben ada pendiriran baru, don’t cry over spill milk… Just go buy a new bottle, there you go, so please don’t try to hard to show me what I miss, because you not irreplaceable (to the right, to the right~~ beyonce) ikut lirik tue, I can get anyone in a minute,

You special, I have to say that, but it just not meant to be, so like, you know just stop it… stop hopping that I will chase after you, cause for me…. If you come to me…. you’re here…when you there….you there…..stop thinking that my life resolve around you….cause is not.

I appreciate what you did but….come on, honestly you just got the trill of me chasing you rite..? well I am bored of it…

So thanks for everything……


Just Me

The Huggable Ben

No comments: