Monday, March 17, 2008

I need a hug……


A weekend that I wish would never end, but it was something that never meant to be, but I enjoyed it while it last nevertheless , because It’s a felling that I have not felt for a very long time.

A very slow Monday, last nite was a cold nite but not like the one I like, cause, although it’s cold, don’t have a warm hugs around me, maybe I was just something that was really enjoyed and hoped to last, hehehe but well what can we do.

It was fun yesterday, bought myself a cup of coffee and then used their wireless connection at starbuck time square for the whole day, which I was mainly fighting the virus which was attacking my laptop…. Peh… dah ler tak power sanggat knowledge in computer stuff… But had a nice CUCI MATA session cause lots of cute people was around, “see but no touch” ewww… sound bad huh? Hehehe.. that me I guess,

Office seem to be empty, since almost half of the staff went for a course, but fun, just that a bit too quite…. Hehehe, did not even see my boss today, I not sure where he is…. Fun part got to tikle Bos Ikan Keli(according to usmang) ear just now, hehehe… owh…so bad….

I am the team manager for the TUG OF WAR event in the next Dept sport day, but I lose semangat because, teluk intan is not coming to the games, so what the point, wawawa……

Suddenly I felt I need a hugs….

That me

The Huggable Ben

No comments: