Friday, March 21, 2008

Had a wonderful day…..


Last Wednesday, had a wonderful day indeed, never thought that it was going to turn out that way, it start with a simple dinner and a simple mistake, but then It lead to a wonderful and beautiful nite and day….

Since this year I was not fully involved with the maulud nabi march, so did not have any plan at all, thought just going to lepak kat rumah and enjoy the off day, little did I know it turn out to be a great day…..


I am still smiling until today although I was left behind by other, they took and extra leave, I don’t mind, I had just routine task to do, and the rest I was just sitting and watching youtube…..smiling because of the best time I had yesterday.

Never realize how much a kiss and a hugs worth…. until you not getting any, but when you got it, I was like have a cold lemon tea drink on a hot sunny day…. Hehehe enjoyable day so far this year!!!! TQ…….!!

HUGS!!!! And MUAH!!!!!

Just me…..

Huggable Ben….

No comments: