Friday, March 7, 2008

The Most Weirdest and Tiring Two Days Ever….


Ok at last someone ask about the diet program, thanks dayah…. Hehehe, I only manage to reduce 1 kg after 3 weeks of diet, but as I said before the diet result main objective is not losing weight one but other smaller goal too.., I manage to save 10% of my pay last month, those who understand financial planning I am at a you can do better stage, but at lest not worse.. hehehe… and the weight training has really increases my upper torso stamina, after doing 10 pump for each arm for each style, this week I try 20 pump, and yes I think I can actually reach 30 pump but, that be a bit to much……. Don’t want to hurt myself….. so overall it is improvement.. though yesterday the doc did suggest to me to using a pill to massively reduce my weight, but I need discipline myself on food intake and lifestyle before using that drug. ….end of diet report…. Hehehe

Ok why did I say it was the most weirdest and tiring two days ever this year so far…..
Because the last two days I was down with fever, actually it started on Tuesdays, but I was still able to overcome it, then suddenly Wednesday, I could not even stand the air-conditioning of the office, I was force to take a nap at the prayer room, then I went to the doc, and he say I have a fever plus a high blood pressure 140/90, he gave me a bunch of med, that actually cause me to be a bit tired all the time, although I took the whole day off yesterday, I was mainly sleeping in my room, damn tired…I went out late afternoon yesterday for some dinner and a movie(which really s**k! Don’t watch the movie “ANAK” it s**K!) cam back at around 9pm, again was really tired, the last thing I remember was watching the series CSI:NY then blank, and I woke up this morning to find my room was clean, my cloth was fold tidily and my sweater was hung on the wall…and other stuff was move as well like I remember I was sleeping on the couch that nite, but found myself on my bed, further more with a change of clothes . I don’t remember doing any of it, I guess I was sleep walking…..but well it was weird…… so there you go weird and tiring two days ever…

The huggable Ben

p/s Let Vote for our nation prosperity and peace… vote for whoever you wish!! Hehehehe!!

No comments: