Thursday, September 11, 2008

ACCCHOOOO………!!!!


After a few days of feeling feverish, It finally came, my 1st cold fever…. I been sneezing since last nite… took med which cause you to get sleepy and woke up late this morning….. although I manage to catch the early bus then the problem arise when I arrive at the office I still cant stop sneezing.. I think I am taking off early today so I can go to the clinic…

Cold fever for me are much more uncomfortable than the last fever.. because of the running nose and the sneezing… the last fever I just felt warm and tired.. isk… siot jer…

But at least I know what am gonna have for breaking fast later….. a warm Nescafe tarik….. plus I wanted to try the new KFC product.. can’t remember it’s name, but all my friends say it was nice… but definitely I need my Nescafe first…..but at least it a bit easier fasting with a fever.. you don’t seem to have a mood to eat anything…… although my tummy is grumbling like there is a soccer tournament in there,,, hehehehe

Hugs to all….. and selamat berbuka…….

The Huggable Ben

No comments: