Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hari yang malas…..


It was strange to actually to even have this Phase late in the year… normally the laziness syndrome happen early in a year rite after holiday, Laziness syndrome is similar to burn out. But probably it was the new system at work, which present a problem, because I was the only one who have clearance to use, but it was critical task so, if I am not there no one else can do it.(or none would cover for me) which also mean this might effect my holiday plan this year end….

Plus I think I just need a single day break which I only spend with myself. That a good cure for burn out I guess, with the amount of stuff happening that cause you to burn out, just having time just for yourself help a lot…

I took a leave today, because I couldn’t wake up, burn out symptom #1 your mind is telling you body to do something but the body just wont do it. Although I took an off day, and I have the time to actually go anywhere I like. I cant bring myself to walk out the house, just wanted to rest.. and rest…. Before you knew it…. It already 4 pm….the whole day I was just sitting in front of the tv…

Strangely at the moment I felling perk up, I wanted to go out… and smile and I think I go grocery shopping. Hehehe…. I wish there a swimming pool near here…. Other than shopping swimming calm me down hehehe…..

Walau apa pun , hari ini memang hari yang malas buat saya…. Hehehehe…..

Hugs


The Huggable Ben

No comments: