Monday, September 22, 2008

Décor Weekend……


I spend the whole weekend redecorating my room plus cleaning old stuff. Why? Well the other day while waiting for my favorite show which is midsummer murder on hallmark channel, I was watching Oprah… they were talking about “it’s just to much!” is about how me tend to keep stuff and our home become to messy (yes… it “was” messy…!).

In the program they introduce a few technique on how to purge of unusable stuff or unneeded stuff because let face it… if you don’t need and use them…why in the hell would you keep them?... By the end of the two day which I sleep outside my room because the cleaning and redesigning was still undone. I manage to compile six garbage bag of stuff to throw away. I surprise even myself..

I finally realize that for the past year I being collection junk so severely that my room usable space was like only 20%. After cleaning and redecorating I got back the 60%. More space, more cleanly, more smile… hheheehehehe…

I was very tiring indeed to move all the stuff anf furniture around but I finally finish it… and proud of myself I guess ..Hebat juga ben ni kam…!!!

The huggable ben

No comments: