Saturday, October 4, 2008

Post Raya Blog…..


Well I had a nice Raya holiday this year, although it is an extended one, but it was nice…. The three musketeers went to almost everyone house, I think that if I lost about 1 or 2 kg during the Ramadan month I gain it during the two days of raya. Hehehe… I am so bad with food…..

Controversy ? Recently I am all about controversy.. But well that life I guess.

I kind of am getting the knack of being like who I am now, A Coyote…. Hehehehe…

Back to work tomorrow.. isk..rasa cam cuti tak cukup jer….tak nak buat cam ner… hehehe…

Went to a very scenic place during raya..which was a place where a feature movie Called “SEPI” hehehe..Yeah I like to take the Adam role… but it was taken by someone else already… hehehe…
So to my colleague see you guys tomorrow... (I am waiting for my Kuih raya!) and my friends Happy holiday!! Hugs!!


The Huggable Ben

1 comment:

Zharif said...

ben, kat ner tmpat SEPI tu? huhu