Friday, October 17, 2008

Hectic Week Indeed….


What happen after raya?.....All the Open Houses lar… hehehe.. Yeap until today I have been to a total of 9 Open Houses and yeah all have plenty of food indeed, but I to maintan the diet I am on…which it compensate with Hydro Diet and Herbal Tea… hehehehe…

Okay… i miss someone so much.. I really wanted to talk to this person, but the problem is, this person is using his disappearing act, which until now I don’t understand why… I miss the friendly chat and advise given… I don’t know why I like to listen to advise although I know what I want I want people to tell me what it is, and this person understand it, I thought we were becoming a good friends before this person just wasn’t there..so much stuff to chat about yet…. This person just wasn’t there…Maybe this person is busy with work, but a simple hello would be nice rite?

The Ministry Open house this year was great indeed, not just that I got to actually taste almost all the food serve in every stall, there was a also all the cute people around… hhehehe secara habis2an mencuci mata…

The Department open house was great too..cause this year I was in full Raya Attaire hehehe.. I be putting up the pic soon… hehehehe….the nice part about the Dept Open house is that I was spending so much time talking sarawakian with Uncle Bester which is our lawyer from Sibu, Until the other State Head came by and join in the chat, although we was back chatting in Malay, just that Uncle Bester was really fun to talk to, He does not treat me as a subordinate but a young man trying to get advice from a matured one hehehe. It’s almost 1am, yet I am not at all sleepy, probably because I am not really looking forward for tomorrow, because there is another Open House to attend too…. And I am running out of herbal tea to wash out the xtra fat.. anyhow I need to get some sleep now.. hugs to all!!

The Huggable Ben

No comments: