Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It Still Hurt……


Well I been quite recently, if you ask me why? I am not really sure but probably I just need to take some time for myself. Because even though it’s been a year, it still hurt…

I was thinking, shouldn’t a heart be heal through time? Shouldn’t I be feeling better by now? But I am not, I spent almost the whole nite, thinking, meditating and calming my self with all the happy memory I had the whole year. It made me smile a for a while and it make me felt better only to find out that it still wasn’t enough. But I have my family and friends. With you guys around, I know I will heal, although slow, but I am confident enough I will be.

So, a friend asks about an entry about the flirting with someone who I was not supposed too… what was the development on that story? Nothing… I have been very quite lately really quite… why are you looking at me like that? :-P!

My office got a new Supervisor…I don’t really know why? But this new superv is kinda Cute! My friends know my definition of cute but, physically the superv is not my definition… but the superv have a kinda nurturing aura that actually creates a situation where you like to bond with the superv….. ewww… kinda weird I guess … but I like the new superv which I am gonna call “KG admin” why? Is something you want but you can’t have… the one desire which we place in the dark…that “KG” so, there is a “KG Jusa” “KG aras1” and strangely I have to admit it to myself “KG admin”

I felt much better after writing this blog! Hope you all enjoy your day! And these last two month of the year 2008! Hugs and kisses!!

Huggable Ben

No comments: