Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Me….!!


Yes! Yesterday on the 9 of November 2008 was my 2nd anniversary of being a responsible (really?) mature (are you sure about this?) Adult (felt old with this statement!) but indeed it’s been two years as a Government Officer, although is not really going to be where I work for the rest of my career life. I hope one day I could be like my friend who is having their interview as a secretary at a Malaysian Embassy Oversea…(Europe and Japan wait for me!!) I wish you guys all the best and if you got the post, I would like souvenirs when you guys come back home.

Had a very nice dinner yesterday a buffet seafood restaurant at Sunway. Didn’t ate a lot, just enjoying the chat while waiting for the food to be boil in the steamboat. The ice cream was nice though. Was fun chatting and getting everyone together. Fun part about it is that our counterpart north! In Penang was also having their dinner at a buffet restaurant too. Funny that happened rite….

Few more week to go before my big holiday plan to commerce cant really wait, but I have to, and have to put on the best face to face the yearly appraisal season “The SKT” is due soon.. hehehe…hopefully this year I at least could score more than last year.

Week left until we say goodbye to 2008….

The Huggable Ben Mashimaro

No comments: