Sunday, November 30, 2008

December Is here....


December is here…and I still don’t get it why I have a strange felling this morning, plus a strange dream last nite…

But anyway, I felt like something I need to do something about what I want to do… I felt like doing something more then just what am doing now. But the dream suggest that I should wait… hehehe.. I guess my subconscious mind is rite in a way.

I was asked, why did I run off escaping from the city any chance I have, the first thing people would think is that I am having a crush on someone to be constantly be doing that. No not really. I don’t have a secret lover. Just me…

I was trying to understand, what happen recently, what could I have done wrong….then I realize.. I did nothing, I was the same person I was before, and if that does not complement together with it than I better of with my own way I guess….

If you are confused….you on the rite track, since this is not a full blog, just snippet from my thought, and my mind is as confuse as you see at this moment …

Hug muah!!

The Huggable Ben

No comments: