Sunday, November 16, 2008

Are you serious? Do you really think I care?


I put this status message up a yesterday, and I got a ton’s or reply, asking what happen, what did they miss and all, just then I realize I haven’t been updating my blog recently. Yeah I had been really quite for the past few weeks. A friend actually ask if I were like hospitalized or something because I always at least update my bulletin. Well I am not hospitalized or anything it just that is almost the end of the year and the amount of work load is piling up. Plus I am having my year end holiday soon so my boss is really piling it up.

What up with the KG and stuff? Nothing much actually. For the past week I was making a effort to finish almost everything that need to be done. So if I go on my holiday, it would not affect my unit so much, I mean there only three functional staff there, and one other staff who have enough experience. Let’s just see what this year will bring. What new issue it will bring? So exciting rite…. hehehe

I need to finish something before I can continue on with another.. but well I still working on this, problem is there just to much for me to finish and time have not been very kind to me at the least. So I planning and fine tuning everything so that I finish it without any a hassle.

Let’s get back to the status message. It was meant for someone indeed but only the person concern would understand it. So if you don’t, it means that that statement was not for you! Hehehe, funny that everybody thinks it was for them, but when I ask why they think so, they themselves aren’t able to answer it.

I have so much to plan and finish, I finally realize I don’t give a damn about other stuff, and making a statement that I am miserable here because a petit issue, well the answer is my status message… “are you serious? Do you really think I care?” and some addition to that” That I give a damn about that?” ….. seriously.. if you think I do, you seriously need help!

Hehehe.. that my mental notes for now…. Until the next blog…. Hugs!!! To all!!

The Huggable Ben…

No comments: