Thursday, November 27, 2008

A shocking statement……..

It started as a regular day today, nothing much plan, and well nothing much to look forward too… but a surprising statement came out from the most unexpected person.. KG admin was looking for the office daily news, but when KG admin couldn’t find it, KG admin came to my desk asking for it, since I was using my head phone… I couldn’t hear KG admin at first but then KG admin grab the head phone and say “ben sayang mana paper hari ni?” I was like …..huh??? what did you say??? Hehehehe…… although KG admin was just joking at that time, but nevertheless is almost like getting something impossible, like a movie actor miraculously knowing who you are.. Although KG admin is not really someone as famous as a artist, just that is one of the KG one of the always want but could never have.. so similar lar kira….

Hehehe a very short one.. but I need to let it out to stop the blushing…. Hehehe

The Huggable Ben

No comments: