Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Last Bahulu...


A close friend of mine bought me a bag of freshly bake Kuih Bahulu dari pantai timur… the special thing about this cake is that it is traditionally bake using “sabut kelapa”. The taste is totally different, although I like any variety of Bahulu but I like the tradisional one much more..i don’t really know why? I was a bit greedy cause I did not share it with anyone I enjoyed it all by myself… hehehe… I am so bad huh? But yesterday i finish up the last one…are you wondering why am I talking about Bahulu all of a sudden? i am myself am puzzle, hehehehehe….. Just I am feeling a bit melancholic at the moment, so the Bahulu is my “honey and clover”….

My Boss said something very nice today, I never heard he say it to anyone and he did not say it direct to me, but to a friend while I was buzy preparing for the “Open House” for my Bahagian today… He say “ Ben ni…dier ler yang selalu kene marah…dier gak yang paling kuat kerja..” my colleague who heard this immediately told me what he say.. and for a while I was blushing, but that the problem, he could be totally nice at one time and the other way around at the next. But for that one comment I felt happy and energized, it not really easy to get such an honest praise like that. Especial from my boss, how do I know he was honest? Cause he did not say it in front of me, but quietly to himself that was overheard by my colleague. It was a nice “pat on the back” for me indeed.

My work are getting back lag again… although I am trying very hard to finish everything it keep on piling up around me…. A nice holiday back home would be very nice indeed.. hehehe


The Huggable Ben

No comments: