Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ask Me About My Weight…!!


I posted a shout out saying maintain cuteness even after weight loss… hoping someone would ask about my diet… hehehe thanks Firdaus.. hehehe…

Before Ramadan month, my weight is about 125 kg, I remember it distinctively, because the person who was reading the scale was so shock that I weight that much…

And during raya I can bet that I would at least gain again 2 kg… there was just to much food I guess . To my surprise I current weight is 120.7, I know this because a friend who is like promoting a product brought his weight scale, a digital one.. so if I weight before was like 125kg and during the three day of raya I gain at least 2 kg, with my current weight.. I Lost the total amount of……7 KILO’s Muiahahahahha ….wow.. really cant believe it myself.. but it just show that the diet work…

I don’t really plan to slim down, just wanted to reduce my weight back to 100kg, a bit lighter so I could be more vigorous …. Hehehe….. what? what are you thinking? Hehehe..

Another surprise, my English lecturer call me just now, at first we just chatted about old time and how things are for both of us, the next part of the conversation is about, he found out about my blog, he was reading it before he called and commented that I still need more practice and improvement. Even after study I still get commented so lar…. But yeah.. is always been the case, I can speak fluently but writing wise I am the worst…
But thank you sir for your advise… (hormat Cikgu..!)

The past few day was fun… I cant believe I ever felt that happy before…hehehe….

The Very Happy Huggable Ben

1 comment: