Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nope you still taste nice…


I was at work when everyone was on holiday… I am not sure why, but I need to catch up since these pass few days I was not feeling very well, and my work was back lag so much that I needed a day to catch up, and I found out that although I was back lag for like three days, I was able to catch up in like 5 hour of uninterrupted work….”uninterrupted” mean, interrupted by people, I switch on a movie, and work through it, to keep my barring and focus at work and it work.

Wow….I surprise even myself, but all in all I was a fun day, It was like a picnic, I bought lunch and a drink and I put the movie on loud speaker, when the other staff are around you can never do that, and start doing my work… and I was doing it until there was nothing else to do, It was fun indeed.. hehehe I know now that the working part in my life is not the one that stress me out it the people that sabotage it, that always stress me out, but what the heck. Today is labor day and I honor it by working to my full potential,

I end this one with a comic I just read, It was just so touching, there is this cute old couple, the wife ask the hubby if the soup was nice, the husband say “good, but I cant really say, I guess I don’t taste a good as I do”. The wife bend over “ let me have a taste” she gave him a smooch and say “ nope dear you still taste nice…..” awh….. so cute!!!!

Yeah… you still taste nice…..!! smooch!!!


The Huggable Ben

No comments: