Sunday, May 11, 2008

What was I thinking?


A n ice week actually I got so into my job that I did not even realize that it wasw the weekends, yesterday I got a epiphany, I realize something was a miss, something that did not register in everyone else normal psychic but It does in mine, strange huh?

Love life is a complicated one it seem, you in love with someone who is not returning that same feeling to you, so what was I thinking still clinging to that person? Why do I still hold the hope that maybe I may get back with that person.

Those you ever been in love would understand this, sometime when we in love we do stupid stuff, that is why, my heart is afraid of being alone and it keep saying that just keep some hope alive, just in case.

I could not say it, I am scared that the hope would die out if I did, so rather than saying it to the person I rather just be there, at least I wont be alone, even with that tiny flame of hope. I guess I was destined to be a lonely person, I traveling monk kind of destiny. But no matter what my heart still say, just cling to that hope, maybe one day! Just in case, we have a chance to have it in our arms those warm and strong hugs!.....

P/s Don’t even bother asking why I wrote this, It was the epiphany I had ok!!


The Huggable Ben

No comments: