Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The weekends Getaways….


Owh….. you were waiting for my blog on the new pics huh? Hehehe ala letak komen jer ler … but thanks “e” from the pics, he was using this kwel camera, DSLR I think, never would have thought that it turn out that good.

Why do I say it was that good, I have a friends who boyfriends are a photographer for a modeling agency here in Kuala Lumpur, who comment that the pic, add a bit touch up make up, and it might just be good enough to be on a magazine.. wakakaka harus kembang cam belon trus ben.

Last weekend was a real holiday, just me and friends at a waterfall, overnight , playing poker, video and gossip.. whole night long, plus it was a personal victory for me to overcome something that at first I thought it was hard for me, turn out, I was able to withheld the urge, although I see that individual was trying hard to get my attention. It was for the greater good that I place an ignore sign. Wut ever lar… janji I enjoy myself, all refresh for the days ahead.

I was diagnose with a Calcium Deficiency which turn out to be the cause for my bowling score to drop, and sleepless night and knee injury.. but I had a good night sleep last night, and well all are good, accept that my boss is a bit in a bad mood. So kene berhati2 today.. hehe.. although he did give a smile ths morning for no reason, hope not a evil smile ..hehehe

That all from me

Malaysia Top Plus Size Male Model

The Huggable Ben

1 comment: