Thursday, May 15, 2008

Nothing to do….so Project Runaway…


Had nothing to do all night, I just got the whole season 7 CSI collection, but I left it at the office, since that the only thing going to keep me occupied when there is nothing to do.

I had to go overboard just now, because stupidly one of my new boss was too gullible to listen to other before consulting anyone else, plus I mean I don’t study computer science, But I least I know something about computer, don’t think just because I watch anime, means I am immature. O.M.G Bodoh Betul……..

Since there is nothing to do tonight, I was watching Project Runaways, and whut do you know a contestant name Chris March, who was sent home tonight. But his cheerful view and well creativity move me, If only he design for plus size male model!! Hehehehe!! Well we dare to dream rite.

During lunch today, I was out to lunch with one of my classmate, which struck me with a comment which actually really hurt, But well I cant really say that he was wrong cause I was the stupid one’s, I am afraid to start something new, still hopeful for something that is really out of reach and commitment issue. Ewww……this is so not the fun huggable Ben rite talking about this, hehehe…. So that another thing I never seem to grow up, its much more fun like this and less more stressful. So just let me keep the hope and knowing my limits and well never seem to settle down… hehehe… that me…


The Huggable Ben

No comments: