Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Very long weekends….


Well the weekends Is pretty long indeed, so I guess a bit extended holiday trip would not hurt, it did not, but got injured while walking during the trip, which is like really lame since It was my own fault not looking at where I was walking. But well nak buat cam ner kan... but the trip did show me something which well I did not aspect to witness.

That someone was with someone else, but the thing is, that person keeps on trying to get my attention, it’s cute but well I have to wonder why? Your new partner is there what? The thing is as much as I try to avoid you, you still keep on trying and your partner can see that too, I won’t be surprise if you had a big fight after that. I means paying for my lunch, constantly trying to sit beside me on the table, and that caring gesture(i.e asking if my feet still hurt and all) come on of course ler dier will notice it. Who wouldn’t?

Don’t get me wrong, it was sweet of you but well, as I say, there nothing there anymore, you better off with your new one okay….but thank you for being so sweet. Hope both of you don’t get into a big fight. See I am good what..? angel in the making, halo and wings, hehehe….

Something big happening soon, gonna tell you guys later… what is it…

The Huggable Ben

No comments: